Boarding pass wedding invitations are a fun and unique way to invite guests and perfect for destination weddings where you don’t need a passport! This boarding pass wedding invitation is perfect for a nautical wedding in Miami, Florida. All of our stationery suites are fully customizable, including the design and the items per suite. Need an additional insert or embellishment? View pricing options and get an online quote here: Get A Quote
The Boarding Pass Wedding Invitation suite shown here starts at $9.15* each and includes:
• Single-sided matte boarding pass invite
• Double-fold sleeve in matte
• Gold sinamay mis wrap, satin ribbon and anchor wooden embellishment
• RSVP Luggage tag with matte envelope
• Outer mailing envelope in matte with envelope liner
Minimum 30 boarding pass invitations.
**This cost is for the invite shown without gold foil added, gold foil can be added as in the photos for a $250 fee and increases the order minimum to 50 invites. Gold foil is a nice touch and can be added to any part of your invite – it’s best to email us for a quote if you would like this specialty printing.
• 15 business days after final artwork is approved (excluding holidays)
• Boarding pass size: 3.8 x 9.25″
• Mailing envelope size: #10 (4.125 x 9.5″)
• RSVP card with envelope size: 4Bar (3.625 x 5.125″)
Boarding pass invitations are a fun and unique way to invite guests and perfect for destination weddings where you don’t need a passport! This tropical air plane ticket wedding invitation will have your guests packing their bags in no time! There is even an illustrated map on the inside of the sleeve for a fun added detail.
LET’S COLLABORATE! Need additional items or party favors for your beach wedding that are not shown here? It’s easy to coordinate your unique boarding pass wedding invitations with personalized save the date postcards, thank you notes and welcome bag tags to create a complete destination wedding stationery theme. Please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.