Wood wedding invitations are a unique style wedding invitation and we have the ability to create an amazing wood wedding invitation that will WOW your guests!
Our wood wedding invitations stand out from the others in several ways:
We start with a custom design — specific for your wedding. We don’t work from a template, instead we take your inspiration and create something custom for your wedding invitation!
- We use quality wood — 1/8″ think, unbend-able wood that won’t break in the mail.
- Since we use a high quality wood piece, we engrave your wedding invitation information and design into the wooden — no putting it through the printer here!
- The engraving process gives our wood wedding invitations a two-tone look, where your wedding details and design elements are raised against the background.
- Accompanying materials (inserts, RSVP, embellishments, etc.) are given the same thoughtful attention to detail as your wood wedding invitation. And, any of these elements could be wooden as well, just let us know.
- Compared to other wood invitations our offering is affordable and competitive, but you’ll get so much more!
So, let’s take a look at a few of the wood wedding invitations we’ve designed. And, remember, if you have a unique idea for a wood wedding invitation, please let us know — we’d be happy to create unique wood weeding invitation for you!
Our Vintage Wood Engraved Typography Wedding Invitation is a client favorite (we love it too)!
The design fee includes a custom wedding invitation based on a vintage poster look. The design is then engraved into a piece of wood for a dimensional, two-toned look. Your wood engraved invite can be 4 x 6″ or 5 x 7″. A collection of vintage fonts and filigree details make the invitation design unique and are based from a variety of vintage posters. The invite is engraved into a piece of wood and mailed in a coordinating kraft brown mailing envelope.
Also included is a vintage styled reply postcard. The St. Louis skyline, or your wedding city, is featured on the front of the RSVP postcard. You’ll get a smile on your face when you see these postcards being returned as they remind you of your upcoming special day. The intricate details from the wedding invite are repeated on each corresponding element for a cohesive wedding stationery look. Ask us about continuing these details on your other wedding paper needs.
This wood wedding invitation was a special project for Tina, and we are in love the with the results!