Your first initial proof can take 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of your design. Every order is important to us and we strive to get the designs and any changes to you as quickly as possible. Remember, this is a creative process and proofing times can vary on you just as much as the designer! A timely response to all emails is always appreciated – we are not responsible for delayed production if you do not respond to the proofs and emails in a timely fashion. We always like to touch base with our clients and keep them up-to-date, so if you have not heard from us, feel free to send another email or contact us here, we do not mind!
Design & Proofing Turnaround Times:
- Postcards – 5 business days for first proof, (1-2 business days for changes and revisions)
- Boarding Pass save the dates or invites – 7 business days for first proof, (2-3 business days for changes and revisions)
- Passport invitations – 7 business days for first proof, (2-3 business days for changes and revisions)
- Flat card invitations – 7 business days for first proof, (2-3 business days for changes and revisions)
- Shower or birthday invitations – 3 business days for first proof, (1-2 business days for changes and revisions)
- Other custom designs – 7-10 business days for first proof, (4-5 business days for changes and revisions)
Production Times (this does not include design time):
Note: orders more than 100 and/or with embellishments may take longer
- Postcards – 7 business days
- Passports – 15 business days
- Flat Card invitations – 10-15 business days (orders with embellishments can take up to 15 business days)
- Postcard invitation sets – 10 business days
- Air Mail invitations – 15 business days
- Boarding Passes – 15 business days
- White Ink invitations – 15 business days
- Enclosure invitations – 20 business days
- Wood or Letterpress invitations – 25 business days
- Bridal Shower or Birthday invitations – 10 business days
- Ceremony and Reception items – 10 business days
*we can not rush the proofing process, but we can rush production – contact us for more info, or see below
Rush orders will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, and are best approved prior to purchasing your Design Fee, for more information on rush production, click here.
Please be mindful of the listed production dates on the design you are purchasing, and take in to account that the design and proofing time varies. If you are concerned about timing, please contact us with your quantity, mailing date and style of invitation desired prior to purchasing a Design Fee to make sure we accommodate your order, we will do our best! All orders will be produced within the estimated design and turnaround times above.
Serendipity Observes the Following Holidays:
As noted above in our timing, we count by business days.
What’s a business day? Monday-Friday, sorry we’re out of the studio for Saturday and Sunday.
We also observe the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
As our studio is closed the above days, they are not included in business days — packages will not ship and proofs will not be emailed on the above days.
To our overseas customers: Please keep in mind the shipping time associated with ordering products from another country. Shipping time for mailing the printed sample of your stationery will take several days, sometimes even 2 weeks. In addition, the shipping time for your final package can also take up to 10 days, depending on the shipping method chosen and customs policies in your country. We have no control over a package once it has shipped and any delays incurred. Please be mindful of this and your mailing date when ordering.