Serendipity’s Mailing Service will save you a lot of time, and we are here to help!
The mailing service entails:
1. application of RSVP postage (if RSVPs are needed)
2. stuffing the invites and any inserts in the mailing envelopes
3. sealing the envelopes
4. adding the mailing postage
5. hand canceling (if needed)
and mailing your invitations directly to your guests!
Any left over (or blank) invitations will be mailed directly to you.
For example, if you order 55 invitations, but only have 51 that are addressed, the remaining 4 unaddressed invites will be mailed to you.
• $110 per 100 invitations with RSVPs/inserts
• $50 per 100 invitations/save the dates (no inserts or RSVPs)
• $50 per 100 postcards with clear sleeves or envelopes
*If you are ordering less then the 100 quantity listed above, the minimum price listed above will apply
The above pricing does not include:
1. the price of postage (which will vary) on the size and weight of your suite
2. the cost per guest address set-up ($15, one time fee)
3. the cost per guest address printing ($0.45 per guest address)
4. and the cost per return address printing on the mailing envelope ($0.30 each)*
*Return address printing must be done if we are mailing your invitations for you.
At this time, we will only mail save the dates/invitations to guests within the United States – the client will be responsible for mailing any overseas stationery.
The minimum of 30 addresses must be printed for this service,
and discounts or other promotions do not apply to our mailing service.
If you are interested in this service, just let your designer know, or contact us for more information.